Join Engage Systems, Anita Horsley, and more on September 17th, 2016 for an engaging webinar showcasing the great new features offered in Adobe Captivate 9.
Presentation topics will include:
1. Adobe Draft – Convert your ideas into storyboards complete with eLearning elements such as content and question slides, branching, and more.
2. Responsive – Creating responsive courses is even more powerful with ability to add five breakpoints and many more enhancements.
3. Assets – New Characters. • Convert objects to multi-state objects to easily create interactive content. • Apply motion path effects and transitions to your responsive projects. • Get free access to a library of 25,000+ exclusive eLearning assets.
4. LMS – Directly preview content on SCORM Cloud and Captivate Prime.
5. Record your iOS device screen as a full resolution HD video.
6. Quizzing – Add knowledge check questions which do not interfere with the quiz score and LMS reporting. • Use Back and Next buttons that show up just during Quiz review.
7. Create high-quality responsive courses with vector graphics that scale across devices and sizes with absolutely no loss of quality and edit and round-trip with Adobe Illustrator.
8. Apply project level geo-location action and emulate locations during preview.
9. Actions – Delay the next actions or a set of actions by a defined wait time. • Detach Continue action from the simple actions in Properties Inspector
To RSVP and attend, please follow the link below. We hope to see you there!